Our unique approach allows kids to use art concepts and techniques as a way to interact with and learn about the world. We put the emphasis on art as a problem-solving tool, as a career path, as a way to learn about different places and cultures, and more.
- Kids learn many different techniques like sculpting, illustration, painting, and textile artistry.
- Kids take-home Crayola art supplies so they can build on their in-class projects at home.
- Projects are based on your child's interpretation of each week's theme.
- Kids make a different in-class project every week!
- Perfect for kids in grades K-6 (some programs are for grades 1-6)
- Eight 1-hour classes spread over 8 weeks.