This one-of-a-kind art camp allows kids to experiment with new art techniques, while working on their problem solving skills at the same time. Our classes take them on a journey of discovery! They get to explore art and design as a career path, and as a tool to understand different cultures and places!
- Kids learn many different techniques like sculpting, illustration, and textile artistry.
- Designed to boost confidence and develop critical thinking skills.
- Engaging activities that have been kid-tested and approved.
- Take-home Crayola art supplies allow kids to build on their in-class projects at home.
- Kids make a different project every day!
- Perfect for kids ages 5-12.
- 1-week half-day camps